El Festival de Otoñno inicia hoy
Starting this Friday, you can walk down Main St. and enjoy 250+ menu items from 49 local restaurants + food trucks and free entertainment on seven stages along the way. Here’s a map to help you plan your route (and how to spend your tickets) – you’ll need it.
- Some of the dishes our team will be going after first:
- Grape Leaves with Tzatziki from Habiba Mediterranean Restaurant [5 tickets]
- Porktacular BBQ Sandwich from Mac’s Speed Shop [10 tickets]
- Jack Daniel’s Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie from Smoke on the Water [8 tickets]
- Oh, and of course, the new signature brew by Brewery 85: FFG Festbier.
There are 74 bands performing this weekend. And 65 of those bands are new to the festival this year. Here’s who we can’t wait to see on the stage:
- Multi-Grammy winning and world-renowned dobro and lap steel band The Jerry Douglas Band on the Carolina Chevy Stage
- Local psychedelic folk-rock sibling duo Brother Oliver on the Live at Aloft Stage
- Greenville-native country singer Ashland Craft, who recently performed for 12 weeks on the TV series The Voice, on the Iron Hill Brewery Stage